YOU WILL NEED :
Assorted sizes of flat pebbles
Black craft paint
White craft paint
Assortment of different colored craft paints
Something to protect your workspace
Google eyes ( optional)
Glue to glue on eyes ( I use a dab of Dap Caulking )
Toothpicks ( to apply caulking or glue onto rock where google eyes will be placed)
Glue gun n glue sticks if you plan on turning into magnets to use on refrigerator or school lockers or other metal surface.
1. Wash rocks and allow to dry.
2. Paint rocks color of your choice allowing first side to dry then flipping rocks over, paint the other side.
3. Once dry, with toothpick place dab of glue or caulking onto rock where you will be placing eyes.
4. Place google eyes in place.
5. Using black paint, dip toothpick in place and draw mouth.
6. When mouth is dry, again using toothpick or small paint brush , draw teeth where you would like them.
NOTE: If you do not have google eyes you can dip handle of paintbrush into white paint and dot where you want happy monsters eyes to be.once dry, dip toothpick or smaller brush handle into black paint and make pupils for eyes. If you want to make eyes appear as if they are shining, once black dries, take toothpick and draw an apostrophe to the right of the pupil.
May use as desk ornament or add magnet . Very cute when given as set of three or more different colors and expressions. Inexpensive gift for family members or co-workers.
Have a blessed day!