My friend Linda taught me how to make these. They are truly easy and adorable for Easter baskets, baby baskets, children’s crafts, display on bathroom counter. I found a website I thought you may like.
YOU WILL NEED:
Flat Wooden clothespins without springs
White craft paint
Black craft paint
Pink craft paint ( you can mix red and white to make pink if you have no pink paint)
Grey craft paint ( you can mix white with drop of black to make grey)
2 small white Pom poms
Hot glue gun and glue sticks ( NOTE :CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE GLUE GUN TO AVOID BURNS)
Roll of magnetic strips
Wire muffin cooling rack
Small and slightly larger handled paintbrush
1. Paint entire clothespin, inside and outside, both sides, with white paint. Give a second coat if desired. Set aside on wire rack to dry.
2. Take handle of small paint brush and dip into grey paint and dot two eyes.This will later be dotted with white and then with black. Let dry.
3 .Make pink stripe in centers of each ear. And a pink dot using handle of brush dipped in pink paint.
4. Make bunny smile with black or grey paint. Take care to leave enough room for placement of pompoms. ( see photo)
5. Cut a piece of magnetic strip and hot glue to the back of bunny’s head only.
6. Dot grey eyes in center using the handle of small brush using white paint. When dry, use toothpick to make smaller dot in eyes using black paint.
7. Hot glue two pompoms side by side for bunny’s cheeks.