1. Use a coffee filter instead of paper towels to clean glass and mirrors. You will get a streak and lint free shine.
2. Sand the ends of your paintbrushes flat. You will now have the perfect dotting tool.
3. Bad odor in a small place? Place coffee in a filter or container and put into your small space. It will absorb the odor.
4. Have leftover soysauces, duck sauces etc from a takeout meal? Don’t discard. Place in ziplock bag or container and store in refrigerator. They’ll be neatly stored, out of the way and may be useful in a recipe.
5. Like to spray your home with scented sprays? Save money by spraying onto your A/C filter. It will distribute the fresh scent to your entire home at once .
6. Throw pillows getting a little flat? Pop in your dryer on air dry setting for a few minutes. They will be fluffy as new. If you use a dryer sheet they will smell fresh too.
7. Have too many small wallet sized photos? Buy a roll of magnetic strip and turn them into refrigerator magnets.
8. Love your lamps but have changed your decor colors? Get some craft paint and paint them. Spray with a clear spray paint to finish them off.
9. Move into a home with old switch plates? Save money and time searching at the store. Take them all off, wash and dry them and spray with white spray paint or whatever color you desire. They will hold up to cleaning for many years.
10. FOR ADULTS ONLY…. Want a new twist on your hot cocoa? Try adding a teaspoon of amaretto, romana sambvca, or your favorite liqueur .