I have very good friends who often invite me to come over for dinner. Sometimes they order out and have the food delivered. They had a lot of menus from their favorite places all in a manila envelope in their china closet drawer. Often, they rustled through them trying to find the one they were looking for. That’s when this idea came to mind. And I created this! They got it as one of their Christmas gifts. It made us all laugh when they opened it . Whenever I see mine I think of that day and how everyone liked it and what a great time we had that day. I’m sure many of you will give this a try.
YOU WILL NEED:
A three ring 1- 1/2 inch binder that has the clear plastic insert on the front cover.
A box of clear plastic sheet protectors.
Menus from your favorite take-out places?
NOTE : IF YOUR MENUS HAVE TRI-FOLDS, YOU WILL NEED TWO OF THEM.
A computer photo that you can edit and put words on it.
1. Separate menu pages. Get new menus if you can.
2. Put each page in a separate page protector so that you can view both sides of the menu.
3. Place all page protectors in binder.
4. Place your computer made image and title into the insert on front of binder.
5. Place on bookshelf and you will free up drawer space and always have your favorite menus handy and ready to view .