YOU WILL NEED:
Home made or a jarred sauce of your choosing
French, Italian or Puerto Rican Bread loaf
Mozzarella cheese shredded
Ricotta cheese (optional)
Bacon, pepperoni slices, cooked chopped meat
Small diced onions, mushrooms, green peppers, or whatever you like on your pizza already cooked
package of English muffins
1. Saute your meat, bacon, onions , mushrooms in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil till done.
2. Split English muffins in half and place on lightly oiled baking sheet.
3. Place spoon full of sauce on tops of English muffins until coated.
4. Add mozzarella cheese evenly on top of sauce. Add tiny bits of ricotta around the pizzas.
5. Add the remaining cooked ingredients that you like on top of cheese.
Bake in oven that has been preheated to 325 degrees Fahrenheit for ten to fifteen minutes and enjoy.!
Have a blessed day!