YOU WILL NEED:
Black craft paint ( or base color of your choice)
Two sizes of paint brushes
Something to protect your work surface
Clear spray paint
toothpicks or wooden skewers
1. Paint entire rock black and allow to dry.
2. Take back of larger brush and dip into a different color paint.
3. Randomly place dots onto stone surface then switch color and continue dotting rock until it looks as you wish it to look.
4. For a different effect paint different colored stripes down rock. Once dry take toothpick or wooden skewer and dip into paint and dot in a design.
7. Once dry, spray with clear spray paint to protect your painted surface.
These make lovely paperweights. Or something to sit on a shelf. If the rock is large enough you can use for a doorstop too.
Have a blessed day!