YOU WILL NEED:
Large smooth stones (can purchase a bag full at a Home Depot store )
Craft paint the colors of your choice
White craft paint for lettering
Something to protect your work surface
Clear spray paint
1. Wash stones and allow to dry on towel or paper towels.
2. Paint entire rock the color of your choice.
3. With toothpick dipped in white paint , write names of children, grandchildren and great grandchildren , one name on each rock. ( and pets if you wish )
4. Once stones are dry, spray with clear spray paint to protect your stones from the sun and rain.
5. Place in garden or along a path.
****VARIATIONS*** You may have children’s hands painted with craft paint n place their palm print on stone as well.
Have a blessed day!