POM POM TEDDY BEAR
YOU WILL NEED:
LARGE POM POMS
MEDIUM-SIZED POM POMS
SMALL POM POMS
ONE TINY BLACK POM POM (for nose)
SMALL GOOGLE EYES
ANY ORNAMENT YOU WANT YOUR BEAR TO HOLD ( optional)
DECORATIVE STRING FOR HANGING ON TREE (optional)
HOT GLUE GUN AND GLUE STICKS ***** Children should not use hot glue guns to avoid burns*****
NOTE: Bear can be made in the color of your choice and may sit on a shelf or hang from Christmas tree.
1. Take two large Pompoms and glue together. This will be the bear’s stomach and back.
2. Glue one large pompom on the pompom on the back side to represent bears head.
3. Glue two smaller pompoms for bear’s feet and hands.
4. Glue two smaller pompoms to represent bears ears.
5. Glue smaller Pom Pom to front of head for bear’s snout
6. Glue small black Pom Pom to snout to represent nose.
7. Tie ribbon around bear’s neck and make bow.Cut to size
8. If desired, glue a mini Christmas tree ornament onto bear.
9. Thread needle with transparent thread and push through head of bear leaving a large loop for hanging bear on the head of bear and come out behind neck of bear. Then make another stitch from backside of neck going through to front of bear’s neck. Knot and tie off. Bow of Ribbon will then hide end of threads.
10. Glue on google eyes. I found it easier to hold google eye with tweezers and put small dab of glue on back of eye and then place. This eliminates the notorious glue strands that will not look nice on the pompom.
Have a blessed day!